Model: Kelsey, 35 weeks… Almost there!
Feeling the Winter Blues lately? We sure are. Here are our Favorite Transition Pieces that are sure to brighten up your week!
1. The Wool Blazer- For days you don’t know whether you should be dressing for the Winter or Spring, a wool blazer may be just what you need to master the elements without having to wear a heavy coat. It’ll keep you warm without sacrificing style.
2. Fun Printed Top- To add instant dimension against the structured fit of the jacket, try a loose-fitting, printed blouse. It’s fun and adds just the right amount of color and visual interest to any neutral outfit.
3. Fitted Jeans- You can never go wrong with a great fitted pair of jeans! A dark wash is slimming, and is the style you want for a casual day at the office or for everyday errands. We are loving these skinnies from GAP. It comes with a stretchy waist band that sits at just the right spot below your belly, so it’s super comfortable.
4. Loafers- We LOVE loafers! It protects your feet against the icy winds without having to wear bulky boots. When it’s not quite warm enough for sandals or wedges, loafers are just the right style. Plus, they usually come in a greater variety of fun colors and patterns than your average winter boot.
5. A scarf (not pictured)- A scarf is a great item for this season because it adds style, color, and a little extra warmth when you need it. It’s a great way to finish off an outfit, and is an easy layer to shed as it warms up.
K & J