Sunday morning is probably just as hectic for us than any other morning during the week! We have church in the morning and I need to make sure the kids don’t sleep in so they have time to eat a good healthy breakfast. I cannot forget to pack snacks and their notepads, and of course I need to get ready too. Simplicity is KEY on Sundays. When it to comes to my hair and makeup routine, I keep it simple and quick. There is no need or time for false lashes, super creative eye looks or fancy hair styles for that matter ( But if I do my hair a day before it would last me until Sunday for sure! Gotta plan ahead for that one). So here are my tips and tricks for an easy Sunday look:
- Stick to the same morning skincare routine. Never sacrifice your skin! Your future self will thank you.
- Wanna glow but don’t want to have to take the time to highlight the high points of your face? Mix your favorite foundation and a liquid highligther or illuminating primer and apply it all over your face. You’ll get a pretty glow without all the work. For this look I used the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, Light Wonder foundation by Charlotte Tilbury and a pump of the Backlight Primer by Becca. Three quick pumps to the back of my hand and I mixed it with my ring finger.
- Use your blush not only for the apple of your cheeks but also as an eyeshadow! Time is of the essence people.
- Forget about false lashes (unless you are a pro and can put them on in 3o seconds or less). I like to go for a good quality mascara on a day like this. I used the L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara for that intense length on my top and bottom lashes.
- Sculpt those cheeks in 1 minute by using a contour product that is easy to apply and that is quick to blend. The Studio Skin Face Shaping Sticks are my new go-to. And you can make your life even easier by using the other side of the Face Shaping Sticks which is a foundation! Seriously people, Foundation on one side, contour cream on the other.. THANK YOU Smashbox! I didn’t have a shade that matched my skin at the moment or else I would of used this perfect duo!
- Apply a lipstick that will keep your lips moist throughout the day (no lip liner needed). I love to use liquid lipsticks too but those require me to be extra careful and we are going for quick and easy right guys?! Today I used the Laura Mercier Lip Parfait Creamy Colour Balm in Rasberry Ripple (Love this pretty pink color!).
- I’ll be honest with you guys, I like to keep my Sunday makeup routine super fast not only because of our tight schedule but also because I know my eyebrows take me the longest out of anything else I do and I choose to spend the most time in any look I’m going for making sure I get the correct brow shape. So that part does not change, no matter what day of the week it is. 🙂